Controls the circulating fan in heat pump, air conditioning and forced air systems. OFF delay timing function continues to run the fan at the end of the heating/cooling cycle, thereby purging ducts of residual air and increasing system efficiency.
- Designed to bypass a low pressure switch or other device during startup.
- Ideal for low ambient startups. Integral component for "winter start" kits.
- Helps to reduce nuisance lockouts.
- Universal AC voltage operation.
- Knob-adjustable time delays.
- Epoxy-encapsulated circuitry
|Weight||0.15 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2 Inches (In)|
|Height||1.25 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||3 Inches (In)|
|Voltage Range||18-30 VAC|