582 = Gas Heat RTU, Legacy™ Line / Unit Type
K = Puron® (R-410A) Refrigerant / Model
P = 208/230-3-60 / Voltage
04 = 3 Tons / Cooling Tons
A = Standard One Stage cooling models/Nat. Gas Heat / Refrig. System/Gas Heat Options
067 = 67,000 / Heat Level Input (Three-Phase)
A = Al/Cu - Al/Cu / Coil Options (RTPF) (Outdoor - Indoor)
2 = Medium Static Vane Axial Fan Option / Indoor Fan Options
A = Electro-mechanical controls. Allows for use of all field-installed economizers and dampers.
0A = None / Factory Installed Options
C = Standard Packaging, electro-mechanical controls that require W7220 EconoMi$er X
The new 3 to 6 Ton Legacy™ Line series Bryant rooftop units (RTU) with Axion™ Fan Technology were designed by customers for customers and integrates new technology to provide value added benefits never seen in this type of equipment before. New major design features include:
- Patent pending, Industry’s first efficient indoor fan system using Vane Axial Fan with electric commutated variable speed motor.
- Reliable fixed speed scroll compressor on 3-5 ton sizes and 2 stage scroll technology on 6 ton sizes.
- Upgraded unit control board with intuitive indoor fan adjustment.
- Reliable copper tube / aluminum fin condenser coil with 5/16 tubing to help reduce refrigerant charge verses prior designs.
- New outdoor fan system with rugged – lightweight high impact composite fan blade.
All Legacy Line units are field convertible to horizontal air flow which makes it easy to adjust to unexpected job site complications. 582K/559K rooftop units up to 6 tons are specifically designed to fit on existing Bryant curbs dating back to 1989 for worry free original fit. Also, our large control box gives you room to work and room to mount Bryant accessory controls. Institutive controls make setting up the required fan speed simple and accurate. Access to blower section once required is not even required with the new design.
Easy to maintain
With the new Vane Axial fan and direct drive ECM motor - there is no longer a need to adjust belts or pulleys as in past designs.
This frees up maintenance and installation time.
Easy access handles by Bryant provide quick and easy access to all normally serviced components. Our "no-strip" screw system has superior holding power and guides screws into position while preventing the screw from stripping the unit’s metal.
Sloped, corrosion resistant composite drain pan sheds water; and won’t rust.
On 581K units the Bryant designed naturally draining heat exchanger, unlike positive pressure heat exchangers, does not need to be periodically, manually drained. This saves labor and maintenance expense.
Easy to use
The newly re-designed Unit Control Board by Bryant puts all connections and troubleshooting points in one convenient place. Most low voltage connections are made to the same board and make it easy to access it. Setting up the fan is simple by an intuitive switch and rotary dial arrangement. Bryant rooftops have high and low pressure switches, a filter drier, and 2-in. filters standard.
Axion Fan Technology
Direct drive Axion Fan Technology indoor fan system uses vane axial fan design and electrically commutated motors. This new Vane Axial design over past belt drive systems has 75% fewer moving parts, uses up to 40% less energy and has no fan belts, blower bearings and shaft.
Design features include:
- Single-stage units deliver SEERs up to 14.0 and EERs up to 11.8. Two-stage units deliver IEERs up to 15.2 and EERs up to 11.2.
- All models are capable of either vertical or horizontal airflow.
- The Bryant rooftop unit (RTU) was designed by customers for customers. With "no-strip" screw collars, handled access panels, and more the unit is easy to install, easy to maintain, and easy to use. Your new 3 to 6 ton Legacy Line Bryant rooftop unit (RTU) provides optimum comfort and control from a packaged rooftop.
- Optional Perfect Humidity™ dehumidification system for improved part load humidity performance
- Puron® refrigerant (R-410A)
- Single point gas and electrical connections
- RTU Open controller for BACnet1, LonWorks2, Modbus3 and Johnson Controls N2
- 3 to 5 ton models use fixed refrigerant metering devices and 6 ton models use a TXV
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
Bryant controllers make connecting Legacy™ Line rooftops into existing building automation systems easy. The units are compatible with conventional thermostat controls and Bryant RTU Open multi-protocol controller.
Operating efficiency and flexibility
The 582K/559K rooftops exceed ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2016, IECC4 (International Energy Conservation Code) IECC-2018 minimum efficiency requirements.
Field convertible airflow
All Legacy Line 3 to 6 ton units are field-convertible to horizontal airflow, which makes it easy to adjust to unexpected job site complications.
Bryant's patented Perfect Humidity dehumidification system is an all-inclusive factory-installed option on gas heating/electric cooling and electric cooling/electric heat models. This system provides reliable, flexible operation to meet indoor part load sensible and latent requirements.
|Weight||482 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||74.375 Inches (In)|
|Height||33.375 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Length||46.625 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||0.71 BHP|
|Blower Motor RPM||219-2190|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Multiple|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor)|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||25|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||19|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Condenser Motor RPM||1100|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|
|Condenser Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||36000|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Filter Size||(2) 16" x 25" x 2" OA, (1) 20" x 24" x 1" OA|
|Locked Rotor Amps||73|
|Rated Load Amps||10.4|
|Sound Level (dBA)||79|