The 38/40GRQ series ductless split systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires. The fan coil is mounted on the wall, near the ceiling. This selection of fan coils permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Add-ons to current space (an office or family room addition)
- Special space requirements
- When changes in the load cannot be handled by the existing system.
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork.
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
|Weight||141.1 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||38.6 Inches (In)|
|Height||31.1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||Var|
|Length||16.8 Inches (In)|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||0|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||0|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||18000|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Not Provided|
|Liquid Line Size||Not Provided|
|Maximum Fuse Size||0|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||0|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Rated Current Amps||0|
|Rated Load Amps||0|
|Suction Line Fitting||Not Provided|
|Suction Line Size||Not Provided|