Aprilaire - Ventilation control kit (includes control, damper and transformer) installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system, the Aprilaire ventilation controller makes decisions regarding when-and how long-to ventilate. It does this through continuous monitoring of indoor relative humidity, outdoor temperature, and user-friendly settings.
Aprilaire Model 8126 continuously monitors indoor relative humidity, outdoor temperature and a user adjusted timer setting. Indoor relative humidity is monitored to help prevent high humidity conditions inside homes. The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller will not open the damper to outside air if there is a chance of raising the humidity inside the house to high levels. The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller is designed to prevent indoor relative humidity levels from increasing beyond 60% due to ventilation.
If the outdoor air temperature is below 0°F or above 100°F, the motorized, normally-closed damper to the outside wall will not open.Features:
- Separate ventilation time adjustment
- Separate cycle time adjustment
- Minimum off times between cooling call and unsolicited blower call (UBC)
- 24V control
- Measures outdoor temperature to stop ventilation at extremely hot or cold outdoor temperatures
- Measures indoor relative humidity, preventing home indoor RH from exceeding 60%
- Installation flexibility - ability to override humidity and temperature control
- Controls that satisfy your customers' needs
- Allows fan to cycle, increasing air cleaner and humidifier run times
- Allows coil to drain before running fan to prevent moisture from being added back into the home
- Easy to install, saving you time & money
- Increased customer comfort and energy savings over other economical ventilation options
- Allows you to meet every application