Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Common Features (Vertical & Horizontal A-Coil)
- Lanced fin design for enhanced heat transfer.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 PSI, leak tested with Helium, sealed and then charged with dry air.
- R-22 piston metering device.
- Screw-on expansion valves available as a field installed kit.
- Scratch resistant cabinets for improved appearance and rust prevention.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines for easier service.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive inhibits the growth of mold and mildew on the drain pan.
- Patented HydroTEC™ drain pan design for lower water retention.
- Enhanced grommets for secure, tight fit and easy installation.
- Durable packaging with a bar coded label on the box.
- Dual drains on each side for easy installation.
- Foil faced insulation for easy cleaning.
- Distributor “bell” joints for enhanced quality.
- UV light knockouts for easy installation.
- Perfect fit for your furnace to eliminate coil overhang.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||54 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||21 Inches (In)|
|Height||25.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||20.5 Inches (In)|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Stub|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Parts List - English
Installation Instructions - English
Specification Sheet - English
Consumer Literature 2 - English
Equipment Part List