The FZ4A fan coil has the proven technology of fan coil units with Puron® refrigerant as well as vertical and horizontal applications. The design features contoured condensate pans with rugged drain connections, ensuring that little water is left in the unit at the end of the cooling duty cycle. The lack of standing condensate and corrosion free pans improves IAQ and product life, features homeowners appreciate.
Standard features include grooved tubing and louvered fins. Coil circuiting has also been updated to make the most of all heat pumps and air conditioners. Units come with solid state fan controls, 1-inch (25mm) thick insulation with R-value of 4.2, multi-speed motors, and fully-wettable coils. Units can accommodate factory- and/or field-installed heaters from 3 to 30 kW.
It also should be noted that the unique cabinet design of these fan coils meet stringent regulations for cabinet air leakage - a requirement of 2% cabinet leakage rate when tested at 1.0 inches of static pressure.
The new FZ fan coil will allow for a higher SEER, 2-stage option in a smaller space than previously available. Features of the FZ fan coil include two-stage blower operation, wider airflow range than FB4C and FX4D, lower continuous airflow option than FB4C and FX4D, and single and two-stage outdoor unit compatibility.
The FZ4A fan coil design is loaded with popular features. These fan coils utilize the latest in electronic commutation motor (ECM) technology through the use of high efficiency, multi-tap ECM motors allowing reliable air delivery with increased static pressure. It comes in a pre-painted (taupe metallic) galvanized steel casing and a factory-supplied power plug for ease of installation. The FZ4A unit is shipped with a factory-installed Puron refrigerant TXV FZ4ANP (024-061).STANDARD FEATURES
- Multi-tap ECM (electronic commutating motor) motors - all sizes
- Integrated motor controls, with 90-sec off TDR function, have replaced integrated circuit board
- Five available speed taps to meet a wide range of applications
- 2-speed operation
- Large, grooved tube, louvered fin coils
- Efficient, quiet, time-tested blower housings and diffusers
- Sturdy, drainable condensate pans
- Cabinet construction features innovations designed to prevent cabinet sweating
- Tested for condensate disposal in much tougher conditions than Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute requirements
- Super-thick R-4.2 insulation with vapor barrier
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet (taupe metallic)
- Cabinet design meets stringent regulations for 2% cabinet leakage rate when tested at 1.0 inches static pressure
- Installation-flexible, multipoise units
- Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinet
- No tools required to access filter
- Newly improved filter rack area filter door insulation added for improved air seal
- Factory-installed heater packages available on select models (5- through 15-kW)
- 3- through 30-kW accessory heaters - field installed
- Factory-supplied power plug
- Easy plug-in provisions for heater installation
- Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook--up
- Leak-preventing sweat connections
- Thermostatic expansion valve, TXV, on all FZ4ANP coils
- Puron refrigeration factory-installed TXV on all FZ4ANP coils
- Designed for manufactured housing applications.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov